Online sales are refundable within 7 days, buyer pays return shipping plus 20% restocking fee.
All in store sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
- Layaways require payments of a minimum of $50 every 30 days to keep merchandise on hold. Any missed payments may result in loss of merchandise and money paid.
- Any merchandise not paid for & picked up by original event date will be put back into inventory and become property of The Bridal Cottage without refund.
- Alterations are usually required and are at an additional expense to the purchaser. Merchandise must be paid in full before any alterations can be started.
- The Bridal Cottage is not responsible for any merchandise one it leaves the premises of our location & item is then non-returnable under any circumstances.
- A 50% deposit is required before we can special order any merchandise and still requires a payment of a minimum of $25 every 30 days.
- No checks on final pickup
- Special order merchandise is ordered to our best knowledge of your measurements, we are not responsible for Any sizing that is not done at our location. Customer is responsible for final size selection.
Tuxedo Rental Policy
- A deposit of $50 must be paid at time of registration.
- Cancellation of a wedding party will result in forfeit of the deposit and ALL money paid. Change of any member of the wedding party two weeks prior to the wedding date will result in a $20.00 charge per tux.
- Free rental only applies with required number of full price rentals.
- Changes of style and color made less than 10 days prior to the wedding date will require an additional charge of 5.00 per item and delivery cost if needed.
- Rentals must have 1/2 paid 2 weeks prior to wedding date.
- All persons in wedding party must be professionally measured to insure proper fit. Measurements are needed 1 month before the wedding date. Measurements not received before 2 weeks prior to the wedding will result in a $20 service charge.
- The bridal cottage is not responsible for any measurements submitted to our store. If reorders are needed for someone that was not measured by a professional in our shop The Bridal Cottage is not responsible for those shipping fees, and will need paid by the renter.
- Tuxedos are guaranteed before noon the day before the event.
- Tuxedo must be tried on before Thursday at 4pm to insure our ability to get reorders.
- All tuxedos must be returned the Monday after the event before 5pm. A fee of $25 per tuxedo per day will be incurred for any tuxedos not returned in their ENTIRETY by the due. We will try to collect those fees from the person returning the tuxedo but if they do not have payment it will be taken out of the deposit paid and/or bride and groom will be responsible for any balance thereafter.
- Customer/bride and groom are responsible for lost and/or damaged rental items.
- All rentals must be returned on the original hangers and in the bags.
- Rental replacement costs can be anywhere from $10-$450 depending on items lost or damaged.